Looking for an easy and healthy dish to feed the fam? Look no further. Zucchini noodles are a great alternative to regular noodles and your picky eaters might not even know they are vegetables! This recipe keeps things simple with olive oil, parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts but you can fix this dish up a million different ways. Serve them up warm or cold, you family is sure to enjoy them!
- 3 zucchinis
- parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- olive oil
- 1 lemon zested
- sea salt & pepper
- Cut both ends off zucchini and place on spiralizer. To accomplish the spaghetti like noodles choose the correct blade by referring to your manual. Keep in mind the more pressure you put on the zucchini as you spiralize it the tighter of a curl it will be. We prefer the looser noodles. Lay noodles out to dry on a paper towel while prepping.
- In a dry skillet. Toast pine nuts. Set aside.
- Place a small amount of olive oil in the bottom of a large skillet. Saute garlic. When garlic is finished add zucchini noodles. Cook on medium heat very briefly just to slightly warm and soften.
- Transfer to your serving bowl. Toss in lemon zest, pine nuts, fresh parmesan, and lots of salt and pepper. Serve with additional parmesan and pine nuts on top.
Photography by Melissa Jill.
For more delicious recipes, visit SEE Salt.