Looks like the sun is back out and (fingers-crossed!) the fireworks displays around the valley are back on! If you are last minute planners, like my family, here are quite a few of the fireworks displays happening around town:
- 4th of July at WestWorld. Interactive games, inflatables, food, music, family entertainment ( inside and air conditioned) and fireworks! 2-9:30pm. $10-$30; ages 6 & under free. WestWorld of Scottsdale, 16601 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale. 480-666-5522
- 4th of July Celebration. Sand volleyball tournament, swimming, activities and fireworks. 8am-10pm. FREE. Apache Junction High School, 2525 S Ironwood Dr, Apache Junction. 480-983-2181
- 4th of July Fireworks Celebration . Food and drink available for purchase and fireworks. 9:30pm fireworks. $5/vehicle parking fee. Tumbleweed Park, 2250 S McQueen Rd, Chandler. 480-782-2735
- 4th of Zoo-ly. BBQ dinner, carousel rides, face painting, inflatables, up-close animal encounters and viewing area of the Tempe Town Lake fireworks. 7-10pm; 9pm fireworks. $45 ages 13 & up, $35 ages 3-12, ages 2 & under free. Phoenix Zoo, 455 Galvin Pkwy. 602-914-4333
- All American Festival. Live entertainment, Kids Zone, Water Zone, food and vendor booths, hot dog eating contest and fireworks. 5-10pm; 9:15pm fireworks. $5, ages 12 & under free. Peoria Sports Complex, 16101 N 83rd Ave, Peoria. 623-773-8700
- Arizona Celebration of Freedom. Live entertainment, classic vehicles, patriotic displays and fireworks. 6-10:30pm. FREE. Mesa Amphitheatre and Mesa Convention Center campus, 263 N Center St, Mesa. azcelebrationoffreedom.org
- Fabulous Phoenix 4th (Fri July 4). Live entertainment, classic car exhibit, Kids World area, Splash Zone, food, beverages and fireworks. Begins at 6pm; 9:30pm fireworks. FREE. Steele Indian School Park, 3rd St & Indian School Rd. 602-262-6862
- Firework Fest (Fri July 4). Splash Pad, face painting, live music, historic military vehicle display featuring a vintage helicopter and fireworks. Picnic in the park with grab-and-go box dinner deals from participating Westgate restaurants. 5-9:30pm; 9pm fireworks. FREE. Westgate’s Fountain Park, 6770 N Sunrise Blvd, Glendale
- Old Fashioned Independence Day Celebration (Fri July 4). Activities, music, food, water games and fireworks. 6-9:30pm; 9pm fireworks. FREE. Youngker High School, 3000 S Apache Rd, Buckeye. 623-349-6322
- Star Spangled 4th (Fri July 4). Live entertainment, water and inflatable activity zones, food and fireworks. 6-10pm. Free; $10 unlimited ride wristbands. Goodyear Ballpark, 1933 S Ballpark Way, Goodyear.
- Tempe 4th (Fri July 4). Inflatable village, rock climbing walls, live entertainment, rides, Luke Air Force Base flyover, Splash Playground, food, beverages and fireworks. Gates open at 5pm. $8, ages 12 & under free (discount tickets available at Fry’s stores and select City of Tempe locations). Tempe Beach Park, Rio Salado Pkwy & Mill Ave, Tempe
- Red, White & Rawhide (Fri-Sat July 4-5). Music, food, fireworks, food trucks, vendor, attractions and more. 5-11pm. $15 & up, ages 5 & under free. Rawhide at Wild Horse Pass, 5700 W North Loop Rd, Chandler. 480-502-5600
We hope you have a very fun & patriotic 4th of July, celebrating in this cool(er) weather!!!
Photo Credit: extranoise