This week Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria opened their doors to their first out-of-Chicago pizzeria located centrally in Phoenix at Uptown Plaza (shopping center at Central and Camelback).
“We are thrilled with the reception we’ve received for bringing our authentic Chicago-style deep dish pizza to Arizona. The team in Phoenix and our entire organization is committed to bringing the same level of quality, atmosphere and hospitality that we are known for in Chicago.” says Marc Malnati, owner of Lou Malnati’s.
Every Lou Malnati’s pizza is handmade from scratch daily using the finest and freshest ingredients. The buttery, flaky crust will win people over in Phoenix, just like it has for decades in Chicago.
My first time eating Lou Malnalti’s was an experience I will not forget. The location is fab. The decor is perfection. And the food!?!? Let me tell you… EVERYTHING we ate was delicious!
- Lou’s Bruschetta :: I am pretty particular about my bruschetta, thanks to another local favorite foodie spot, and this one blew me away! The crust was perfection.
- Chicken Wings :: TO.DIE.FOR.
- Malnati Salad :: This was so good, it did not even get a photo, but I was very impressed…
- The “Lou” :: This deep dish pizza named after owner, Lou, is topped with spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes. It’s safe to say that it would even make a meat lover happy!
- Tre Dolci :: A trio of desserts consisting of small portions of: chocolate chip pizza (my love language!), tiramisu and key lime pie!
Thanks Marc Malnati and staff for the exceptional service and amazing food; we will be back soon! With 10 beers on tap, including a rotating selection of local beers, this is sure to be a new favorite hang out spot for Phoenix locals.
The doors open at 4 pm daily for dinner, and they will start serving lunch at 11 am next month.
For more info visit LouMalnatis.com and be sure to follow them on: