Sometimes it is fun to join in the celebrations! So, if you want a reason to grab a delicious sandwich this month, we’ve got you covered!
- Pita Jungle’s Gyro – This tasty concoction is full of classic Mediterranean flavor. Offered at the local staple for healthy Mediterranean bites, it contains broiled beef and lamb with tzatziki, seasonal mixed greens, tomatoes, red onions, and pickles in a greek pita. It’s conveniently available at 23 locations state-wide. https://www.pitajungle.com
- The Hot Chick’s Hot Chick Sandwich – Kick it up a notch with The Hot Chick Sandwich! Tender and flavorful with just the right amount of crisp, the local neighborhood bar with throwback vibes layers a spice-loaded, crispy chicken breast with house slaw and pickles on a brioche bun. For those who can’t handle the heat, you can also bite into the Main Chick or Side Chick sandwich for the same juicy flavors without the spice! https://www.thehotchickaz.com
- Eat Up Drive In’s Prime Dip Sandwich – The Arcadia eatery known for its homestyle meals, cooked slow and served fast, is plating up French classic! Prepared with tender, juicy shaved prime rib served medium rare with horseradish aioli served on a baguette. No prime dip is complete without a side of and au jus for dipping! Dine-in, drive-through, pull up curbside or order online! https://eatupdrivein.com/home
- Streets of New York’s *New* Southwest Chicken Sandwich – Featured on the pizzeria’s new menu, this sandwich is delightfully zesty and smoky with prominent southwest flavors. The local and family-owned hotspot for authentic New York Style pizza and Italian eats makes this sandwich with chicken breast that is dusted with southwest spices, sauteed onions, mixed bell peppers, cheddar cheese and chipotle ranch. You can try this and other new menu items at all 15 Arizona locations. https://www.streetsofnewyork.
- Queen Creek Olive Mill’s Kalamata Sandwich – The del Piero Kitchen, located inside Queen Creek Olive Mill at their Marketplace Café, features the famous Kalamata Sandwich – as seen on the Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate” – made with Kalamata salami from The Pork Shop, genoa salami, zesty herb crema, capicola, provolone, herb-roasted tomatoes, arugula, and red onion on an Italian roll. https://www.
- Over Easy’s Cubano – This dynamic Over Easy favorite is a unique twist on the classic Cubano with a sunny-side-up egg, making it perfect for breakfast or lunch! It is made with ham, slow-cooked pork shoulder, melted Swiss, wild arugula, pickle, a sunny-side-up egg, mustard, and spicy mayo. Taste for yourself at one of 11 Valley locations. https://eatatovereasy.com/
- The Montauk’s Warm Lobster Roll – Transport to the East Coast at The Montauk and while you’re there, indulge yourself in the flavors of their warm lobster roll! Tender chunks of lobster are tossed with brown butter aioli and celery on a bed of romaine and topped with chives and potato chip dust. This roll will have you reminiscing on your last shore vacation. https://www.themontaukaz.com/