What is it about Shark Week that makes people go crazy?! My family is no exception, I vividly remember a family vacation a couple of years ago that fell during Shark Week and you better believe the TV was tuned in and so were me and my husband. Sharks are just so darn fascinating!
The last couple of years my boys haven’t really been into watching anything other than cartoons so this year I’m hoping to get the kiddos interested and will be putting together a fun viewing party.
Since I was looking into party ideas for our own little viewing party I thought it’d be fun to share them with you so you can put together a shark viewing party of your own. I’ve looked up ideas for crafts, dress up fins as well as shark themed food. I love making something as simple as Shark Week into fun family tradition for my boys.
1. Watermelon Shark Carving by Spoonful
2. Footprint Sharks by Glued to My Crafts
3. Shark Photo Prop by Duke and Duchess
4. Printable Shark Mouth by Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
5. Shark Jello Trifle by Renees Soirees
6. Shark Cake by SheKnows
7. Shark Fin by It’s the Life
8. Shark Mittens by A Night Owl Blog
9. No Sew Shark Costume by Lasson the Moon
10. Shark Garland by Our American Tale
Does your family love Shark Week? Do you try to plan special viewing parties around it?