Ok, are any of you sick of avocado toast? Lets be honest, is that even POSSIBLE? We are still obsessed with this perfectly balanced quick option for breakfast or anytime you need a quick snack.
- Favorite bread
- A ripe but firm avocado
- Cream Cheese (whipped is easiest to spread)
- Lime to zest
- Pomegranate seeds
- Sea salt & Pepper
- Drop your favorite bread in the toaster. We used a European Pumpernickel. You can find it at Fry’s and Trader Joes.
- Zest the lime into your cream cheese. Spread on your toast.
- Slice your avocado and fan over the top.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle Honey to marry it all together.
- Sea salt and Pepper! Don’s skip this part, it makes it perfect!
Love, SEE Salt
To SEE how to make this visit our site and view the video for Pomegranate Avocado Toast.
Photo credit: Kreatid Photography
Drool…one of my favorite combinations! Pomegranate seeds + avocado 🙂
Seriously love me some avocado toast! <3