Have you ever asked a room full of mamas what their favorite books were? All the readers in the room immediately perk up and smile widely! We asked our contributors to share their favorite reads of 2022 with us! So, if you are looking for a few good reads for next year, this list will start you off!
From fiction to non-fiction, light-hearted to deeply thoughtful, you might just find your next favorite read on this list.
- “How Are You, Really?” Jenna Kutcher
- Drop the ball by Tiffany Dufu
- Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- Carrie Sotto is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Before I go by Brian Charles
Have you read any of these? What did you read this year that would make this list? Share your favorite reads with us in the comments.