Are you planning or preparing for a new baby to join your family soon? Did you know it’s never too early to start participating in North Phoenix Mom’s Blog Events? As an expecting first time mom I was on a mission to be prepared for motherhood. I found myself scouring the internet for ways to meet other moms and develop a community of people I could go to for advice and hopefully friendship. Through my search I found the City Moms Blog Network and learned about Moms’ Night Out events. I was impressed that the events seemed to welcome Moms in all stages of motherhood, from exploring options for family planning to becoming an empty-nester.
If you’re wondering if a North Phoenix Mom’s Blog Event is right for you here are 6 reasons to attend your first event before or after baby arrives:
- Self-Care: Practicing self-care before and after baby arrives is important, so start early by treating yourself to an evening about you! Past events have included opportunities for pampering such as chair massages, blow outs, and shopping!
- Community: Wondering what the best daycares in your area are? How much to pay babysitters? What are the best bottles for newborns? Join one of our neighborhood groups or just ask around, attendees at our events share tips and tricks with each other and can build a local support team of other parents to reach out to when advice or support is needed.
- New Places: Discovering the best of what Phoenix has to offer is easy when you get VIP access to some of best hotels, spas, restaurants, workout facilities and retail shops in the areas. The host locations for our events often provide special access to their facilities and roll out the red carpet to showcase all that they have to offer.
- Brands to Know and Love: North Phoenix Moms Blog partners with national and local brands who are making awesome products or providing valuable services that will help you through your journey in motherhood. These brands often sponsor events, provide product samples for our swag bags, and donate products and services for our giveaways.
- Culinary Delights: Phoenix has so many great restaurants and bars, what better way than to explore new options than taste testing delicious eats and drinks at one of our events. Maybe you’ll discover a go-to spot for future date nights.
- Prizes: Who doesn’t love free stuff! Swag bags, coupons, gift certificates, gift baskets, and more are typically a feature at our events. Our giveaways provide attendees a chance to discover new products and spoil themselves and/or their little ones.
Be sure to check out our events calendar to learn about all the upcoming activities we are hosting. We look forward to meeting you!!!
Photography by [en]frame photography
I went to the Pinterest event and loved it! I had several friends attend and the food and crafts were awesome!
Great post! Katie invited me to a recent Moms’ Night Out event at Primp and Blow Paradise Valley. It was a night of pampering and playing with fun moms who empower each other to be strong women for ourselves and our families. Thanks, Katie! Looking forward to the next event!
I’m somewhat new to this area and am a stay at home mom. Would love to meet new moms in the area, make great connections and play dates/mates for my little ones!!! So excited for this event!
I went to Bloom last year amde made lots of new friends! I keep trying to make it to mire events but stuff keeps coming up?
I learned so much at bloom!
I think Bloom sounds like a great event. I haven’t been to an event yet but plan to in the future.
I haven’t been to an event now, but I’m so excited for Bloom!!
I attended the Costco Mom Hour event! The breakfast, swag bag, and discounts being offered made it such a great event!
I haven’t been to a event yet but do read the blogs and posts in Instagram! Thank you for the chance to win tickets!
I went to the primp and blow, loved it!
My daughter suggested I connect with local moms and gave me this link. I’m not much for getting out and about but I’m full of ideas for moms and love getting to know more “mom” friends.
We would love to meet you at an event!
I’m currently busy restarting my family book publishing business. When I’ve got it ready again I’ll be in touch to get the information. Kas Winters