We are looking for new & diverse contributors to expand our team of regular writers! We need local (Metro Phoenix area) moms who are passionate about our community and love to share stories and wisdom with others.
This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it). Here’s the deal:
What You GIVE
- One original post each month on topics of your choice (within the brand and mission of North Phoenix Moms)
- Twelve month commitment
- A passion for moms, kids, and the Metro Phoenix area (where you also live, of course)
- Reliable, team-oriented, flexible & fun attitude
What You GET
- Your photo and bio on the North Phoenix Moms Meet The Writing Team page (with links to your personal blog and/or Instagram & Twitter handle if you choose to share them)
- Access to the North Phoenix Moms Contributors Facebook group, and access to NPM internal communications
- Opportunity to test products and/or visit local businesses for review purposes (translation: free stuff)
- Continuing education and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media and event management
- Access to pre-sale tickets to North Phoenix Moms events
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, and play dates
What To DO
- Send us links to two blog posts (please send links to specific posts that showcase your best blogging/writing rather than the link to your blog’s home page) OR send two (2) articles you have written to [email protected]
- Include an explanation of why you’d like to be included on the NPM regular contributor list, and tell us your niche, if you have one: health and fitness, humor, crafts/DIY, working mom perspective, etc.
- Make it all happen by January 18, 2021.
About Our Decision
- Many factors influence our final decision on who is the best fit for our team. Often we are looking to fill a particular topic/niche area or style of writing. If it isn’t you this time (or if it wasn’t you last time), please know it may have nothing to do with how much we like your writing, or you as a person/mom/friend/neighbor.
- The Contributor role is more of a commitment (with more perks) than some moms are ready for due to pregnancy, new babies, or just this busy time of life we’re in. If you are interested in writing for NPMB in a Guest Blogger capacity (occasional guest posts with no other commitments and no freebie perks), just follow the process outlined above and let us know you’re interested in guest blogging, not being a full Contributor.
- Our decision process will take approximately two weeks. New Contributors will be notified by email.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today!
–Photo by Dream Photography Studio—