I think I felt a tinge of a chill in the air today! Ok, ok . . . maybe I didn’t! But it is September, and I’m preparing for our “fall” season, and nothing is better than outdoor living and entertaining during our Arizona fall.
With a blank slate and some staple furniture pieces in neutral white and black, it is time to accessorize for the season.
I am having the most difficult time deciding between the Land of Nod striped teepee, and although the all black and white scheme is taunting me I am absolutely head over heels in love with the teepees that our very own AZ gals at Dolly & Frances are creating. (Spppp. . . They’ll be at Junk In the Trunk Vintage Market! Sept. 20th, Save the Date!)
So, what is a girl to do?
1. Picnic Basket, A Sunny Afternoon Co.
3. Ikea PS Vago Easy Chair – White, Ikea
4. Urban Chair in White, Ikea
5. Black, Grey & White Mexican Blanket, Gunn & Swain
6. William 15 Light String Light in Black, Wayfair
8. A Teepee to Call Your Own in Black Stripe, Land of Nod
9. Hogsten Armchair in White, Ikea
5. Threshold Geometric Throw in Grey, Target
8. Custom Teepee, Dolly & Frances
What are your favorite outdoor living pieces, we’d love to hear?!