Guys, today’s theme is that of the wonderful cookie or Granookie as the down right delicious makin foodie diva Dala says. And you know something about today’s theme? I don’t mind it one bit. I’m seriously not “that girl” to only grab one single cookie. Me? I’m the one who clearls one full row of Oreos in one sitting and that’s because I have one serious sweet tooth. So imagine my delight about this recipe right here. I hope you enjoy this part cookie part granola concoction that she has put together for us. It’s partially healthy she says. Works for me! Hehe! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup of Bear Naked’s banana nut granola
- 2 tbs semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbs of canola oil
- 1 tbs of butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil, butter, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, and the egg white.
- Add the flour, granola, and chocolate chips to the mixture until just combined.
- Coat a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray and spread the mixture evenly into the pan using a spatula.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set. Cool slightly and then cut into wedges.