- 3 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup Hersheys cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of hot water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Cook over medium heat. Whisk until combined. Be careful to not let it come to a bowl or your milk may scorch. Remove from heat and enjoy!
homemade whip cream tips
- Freeze the bowl that you will be whipping in prior.
- Add heavy cream, sugar and vanilla to taste.
- Beat on high until soft peaks form.
- Do not over whip ( or you may get butter instead ).
For more See Salt recipes click HERE!