I recently celebrated my 29th birthday. I have always loved birthdays. It’s so fun to celebrate with the people you love. One thing that I started doing for my birthday now that I’m a mom is getting freebies for myself. Let’s face it, birthdays are awesome when you are a kid (and we tend to put a lot of time and money into our kid’s parties- have you seen Pinterest?), but just because you are a mom now, doesn’t mean yours can’t be just as awesome.
Celebrating birthdays can be expensive, so to make my dollar stretch further, I sign-up for a lot of e-clubs from various resturants and shops around the Valley. They send you coupons via email or mail around your birthday. This is the time to “splurge” on myself! I try to use all of my coupons during the weeks surrounding my birthday. (While you’re at it, sign up the entire family! You’ll have coupons rolling in!)
There’s quite a few places that offer birthday deals. You can type in “FREE BIRTHDAY DEALS” in Google or search your favorite places on their websites. Below I have listed my top 5 free birthday deals:
1. Dairy Queen. They send you a Buy One, Get One Blizzard coupon. Just for signing up they actually send you this coupon 6 times a year! My personal favorite: Mint Oreo. Yum.
2. Pretzelmaker or Auntie Anne’s. Who doesn’t love a pretzel and cheese? I prefer Pretzelmaker on this one. They give you free pretzel bites with purchase of a drink. Auntie Anne’s is a buy one, get one free. Both companies send other coupons throughout the year as well.
3. Rubio’s. Coupon for a free meal. No purchase necessary!
4. Dunkin Donuts. Free medium coffee drink of any kind. Go ahead and get a donut too.
5. Sephora. Become a Beauty Insider and earn points when you shop. They send you a free gift on your birthday! Free make-up samples? Yes!
There’s lots of other deals you can find. Starbucks, Sonic, Red Robin, Logan’s Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Fox Restaurants, ColdStone… Yes ladies, all of these are coupons I receive!
So take a few minutes and go sign-up yourself for some birthday treats! You deserve it!