Hi friends! The most patriotic holiday of the year is rapidly approaching! To me 4th of July is all about the BBQs, pool time, and of course, fireworks!! We know a lot of you will be doing the same with your friends and family, so we thought you might be in the business for some fun + easy party decor ideas to spruce up your shindig. You better believe that your favorite party girl here at North Phoenix Mom’s Blog has you covered!
- Red, White, and Blue Mason Jars — It All Started with Paint
- Patriotic Subway Art — Eighteen 25
- Red, White and Blue Decor — TomKat Studio
- Patriotic Decorative Candles — Pumpkin and a Princess
- Flag Tray — Crafts Unleashed
- Kid Friendly Sparklers — See Vanessa Craft
- Printable Flag Chain — Love the Day
- Painted Bushel Baskets — A Night Owl Blog
- Candy Fireworks — 30 Minute Crafts
- Popsicle Stick Flags — Ginger Snap Crafts
- Dried Bean Flag in Apothecary Jar — Makoodle
- July 4th Party Garland — Here Comes the Sun
- Patriotic Mini Bunting — Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- 4th of July Wreath — The Crafted Sparrow
- Patriotic Silverware Holders — Lil Luna
Whew, how was that for a slew of creative ideas?
And, of course, the adorable printable that our very own Rachel created.
I plan on crafting up a couple of these awesome things before this Friday. Let us know if you do too. Tag us on Instagram using the hashtag #nphxparties for a chance to be featured in our feed!
I hope you all have a wonderful 4th full of delicious food, spectacular firework displays and fabulous parties!